Big hole in dash.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98gmajb

Reaction score
So I have a big hole in the dash from the South Florida heat. I've looked around online and haven't found anyone that makes the 1998 dashes anymore. I know back in the day lmr used to make them for $1,000 new but I can't find anything on them. Is there any solution besides finding one in a junk yard that is still 18 years old?? I don't really want to use an old one as transferring an old dash to my truck will probably end up cracking half of it anyway. I also know online they sell like an abs plastic cover that you can paint and just stick over to cover the dash.

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope only fix is a junk yard or cover lay cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironhead

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but perhaps a wrecking yard in the Pacific Northwest will have a good dash. We do not have the sun problem that I've seen in the American Southwest, and that seems to be the way it is in Florida.

I've found good plastic interior pieces in my area of Vancouver Canada. Maybe a fellow GMT 400 guy in Washington or Oregon can help out with this.

ohagen383

Reaction score
I got a dash off eBay for a reasonable price it was from an salvaged truck and touched it up with some dash paint good as new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk