Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh boy:(

Thanks, edited!
No problem, I just figured I'd let you know before some jackass gave you a hard time. It's hard enough getting someone to keep making these without them being harassed. :)

I was considering buying the gear to make them myself before seeing this, there's clearly a market for them.

Last edited:

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate it! Funny thing is I changed it from word form to numbers and messed up trying to clarify.

I bought all the gear when the last guy disappeared. Just been posting like a madman (without being obnoxious) trying to get full access status to start my own thread and not jack his.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate it! Funny thing is I changed it from word form to numbers and messed up trying to clarify.

I bought all the gear when the last guy disappeared. Just been posting like a madman (without being obnoxious) trying to get full access status to start my own thread and not jack his.
Haha, and to think I did it just because I wanted, for once in my life, to be awesome. :p

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else want to take advantage of the special running today? Will have pics of completed kits soon.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have since purchased a quality stripper and am making much more uniform and aesthetically pleasing terminations, with jacketing just close enough to let solder in and not get burnt.

Here’s a few pics of it installed. Did not install fuses on mine yet but will be included in my kits. Starter and accessory wire is 4 gauge, with some plastic wire loom and heat protection on starter wire.

You must be registered for see images attach

As a special to get this rolling and provide more pics, my first two kits will be $50 off regular prices, which are $200 for Big 3 and $250 for Dual Battery Kit. Post here your year of truck, engine, and zip code and I’ll pm you.
nice kit!!! but why didn't you use the top post on the right side battery? every time i change a battery in a GM product i goto top post.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice kit!!! but why didn't you use the top post on the right side battery? every time i change a battery in a GM product i goto top post.
Thanks! I bought the dual post setup and had the measurements for the previous kit maker that went dark who suggested using the side terminals was better. After waiting a month from buying the batteries, and not hearing back, I really wanted to get it installed to start charging the second battery, and didn’t want to wait for the top clamps. I can make kits for either position.