Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All set up to make kits!! Red and Black 1/0 gauge cable hex crimped with 5 ton crimper and soldered, then marine grade shrink wrapped. Here’s my first Dual battery kit I made for my 98 5.7

You must be registered for see images attach

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have since purchased a quality stripper and am making much more uniform and aesthetically pleasing terminations, with jacketing just close enough to let solder in and not get burnt.

As a special to get this rolling and provide more pics, my first two kits will be $50 off regular prices, which are $200 for Big 3 and $250 for Dual Battery Kit. Post here your year of truck, engine, and zip code and I’ll pm you.

Here’s a few pics of it installed. Did not install fuses on mine yet but will be included in my kits. Accessory wire is 4 gauge, and starter wire will be 2 gauge with some plastic wire loom and heat protection on starter wire.

Last edited:

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be running this side venture through my small business here in CO, have electronic invoices, and can accept PayPal or Venmo. Feel free to ask any questions.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grounds from battery to block, to chassis, and body. Notorius for being problematic in GMT400’s. It also upgrades the alternator to battery charge cable, all to 1/0 gauge. My kit will also upgrade starter wire to 2 gauge and accessory to 4 gauge. I will include a fuse and customize cables to locate it to your chosen mounting place.

Last edited:

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to be a little more clear and get ahead of any miscommunication, I have one big 3 kit ordered already. The special price will run on all kits ordered through tomorrow, Saturday 6/2/2018.

Last edited: