Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After looking around at all the kits previous vendors were making over the last few weeks, I’m definitely thinking about it. Just making sure I don’t get too far ahead of myself. I’d like to change the trend of these kit makers doing well for a bit then going dark! I will start new threads for any other kits I start producing.

Last edited:

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did I miss the pricing, and why did you not use a regular terminal on the one side?
It was at the end of his post with pictures...

"As a special to get this rolling and provide more pics, my first two kits will be $50 off regular prices, which are $200 for Big 3 and $250 for Dual Battery Kit. Post here your year of truck, engine, and zip code and I’ll pm you."

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prices are $200 for big 3 kit and $250 for dual battery kit.

Thanks! I bought the dual post setup and had the measurements for the previous kit maker that went dark who suggested using the side terminals was better. After waiting a month from buying the batteries, and not hearing back, I really wanted to get it installed to start charging the second battery, and didn’t want to wait for the top clamps. I can make kits for either position.

Iowan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After looking around at all the kits previous vendors were making over the last few weeks, I’m definitely thinking about it. Just making sure I don’t get too far ahead of myself. I’d like to change the trend of these kit makers doing well for a bit then going dark! I will start new threads for any other kits I start producing.
I am interested in that.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have completed a few kits, including mine for my 99 Suburban with the 7.4l, here’s some more pics...

What I took out...
You must be registered for see images attach

My Big “3” kit...

With factory looms cleaned and reused...

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 4-HI kits are still a popular mover-I’m building full time on all 73-up truck harnesses so it can be challenging to maintain a regular build schedule.

Im in that same boat regarding full LS swap engine harnesses-everyone wants me to begin offering them but there are countless variables and the time that requires would surely pull me away from everything else-at least temporarily.