Best subs for dual 12" under rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want to purchase woofer from me, I can help. If you need advice with another brand, I will suggest to my best knowledge. Just let me know what you wanna do bro. I'll help however I can!!!

best97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
alright awesome man!! I could do the wood work as long as I have something to look at with dimensions of the box and where to brace, just simple stuff. Ive never built a box myself but have helped a friend of mine build one.

I would need to know what supplies I would need and wood if there is a specific type of wood for building a sub box.

Shoot dude if you weren't all the way in Kansas I would just spend the extra money and have you do it lol!! I can do wiring with ease just need help with the building part lol.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My vote is for a 10" in a bandpass enclosure tuned to 20hz with 1000w......let the brown note rage!!!!!! Lol. Just kidding. But I did have a 10" premade bandpass back in the day, sitting on the floor of dads ex-cab 85 ford. That thing went loooooooooow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
89joechevy