Sub box for a crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gonna be replacing the entire stereo and speakers in my 99 CCSB. All stock now, and sounds like crap. Already have head unit picked, as well as component speakers for the doors. Not even worth it to replace the 4x6s in the rear posts. I have old school MTX truck boxes that I was gonna put behine the seat, but after looking at em, test fit, and looking at subs, they ain't gonna fit. without trimming em down. Also, my truck has a power slider, it's mounted in between the seats, but a cable routing is in the way. Plus jack n tools too, want access to em. Really want under the seat anyways, but can't find anything. I don't have time to build one, don't have time now to install a trans, or put a lift on it. Anybody know of any sources??

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I have this one in Frank with 4x6 and 4x10 Kicker speakers and the music can be heard clearly even with the windows down on the highway.

Dual Electronics TBX10A 10" Enclosed Subwoofer with Built-in 300 Watt Amplifier​

You must be registered for see images attach

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I have this one in Frank with 4x6 and 4x10 Kicker speakers and the music can be heard clearly even with the windows down on the highway.

Dual Electronics TBX10A 10" Enclosed Subwoofer with Built-in 300 Watt Amplifier​

You must be registered for see images attach
the web is weird this morning

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I have a powered Bazooka tube under the back seat of my ECSB. It's only 50W but fills in the bass nicely. There is a 100W powered version as well. The Bazooka FAST harness allows you to tap into the factory harness for power with no battery cable needed. Very easy to install, especially if you already have sub outputs in the receiver.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had one of those bazookas n did pretty good!! Wired like a regular sub but same difference. I want lil more tho. I might have to look again at the truck boxes I have, maybe I can cut em down to fit under the seat.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Several companies make shallow mount subs that don’t need much room. This is a Rockford fosgate r2, I have them in my work truck and they sound good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 17