Best subs for dual 12" under rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
572ah of reserve with spim08 cells resting at 14.8v and a max charge of 16.8v. We will only be doing 15.5 volts max, that's what the amps max input voltage is.....

You must be registered for see images attach

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is gonna displace some internal organs for sure!!! Lol
I remember sitting in all the demo vehicles back in the day. Amazing no one I saw had to change their underwear that I know of. I miss going to all the shows and getting "blown away". The one Rockford van scared the crap out of me, was all automated, doors locked, screens came down. But I remember the big red panic button!!!
You are doing amazing work sir!!

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is gonna displace some internal organs for sure!!! Lol
I remember sitting in all the demo vehicles back in the day. Amazing no one I saw had to change their underwear that I know of. I miss going to all the shows and getting "blown away". The one Rockford van scared the crap out of me, was all automated, doors locked, screens came down. But I remember the big red panic button!!!
You are doing amazing work sir!!
I know the customer would be happy just hitting 160db, but you know, ill be pretty disappointed if I don't hit 165+ db.
I loved doing those demos back in the day. When I was the head installer at Street Beat Audio in the 90s, the store owner and I built a 95 Ford Aerostar with 24 Kicker 15" with 6k watts. We were doing 163's....

Thank you sir, I appreciate the kind words!!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to school for car audio/security back in 1996. Spent a month just north of Toronto, got my MECP but never went into the biz. The owner uses to work for Alpine and others building their demo vehicles. He had lots of wicked pics and stories. The other 2 instructors were local legends as well, had magazine features. Remember them plugging in a 18" Cerwin Vega stroker into the wall. 60hz @ 1650w (wow... I remember ohms law!), the secretary came blasting into the room screaming because they didn't warn her!!! Good times. Hopefully when I get mine installed it won't make shake your head in shame for me!!! Lol
I know the customer would be happy just hitting 160db, but you know, ill be pretty disappointed if I don't hit 165+ db.
I loved doing those demos back in the day. When I was the head installer at Street Beat Audio in the 90s, the store owner and I built a 95 Ford Aerostar with 24 Kicker 15" with 6k watts. We were doing 163's....

Thank you sir, I appreciate the kind words!!!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was in college I had a 12" sub in a box that was a bit too big plugged into my stereo. It didn't have much punch, but it would get low. My upstairs neighbor in the dorms could tell when I was listening to music because she couldn't hear it, but all the small stuff in her room would start to "dance".

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's good stuff!!! I love it!! Back in the early 90s I worked for a company call Audio Visions in wichita ks and I played around with some Eminence 15" in a "push push" isobarik configuration and it would play down to 18hz. Frequencies that low are crazy!