Best subs for dual 12" under rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one kicker 8" wants 3/4 of a cubic foot for a vented enclosure. I would give it 16^2in/^3ft. So that tells me we need a 12 square inch opening. 6x2, 4x3, 5x2.4, etc..... now here's where the fun with numbers begin!

best97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol well I'm only 16 so my fabrication skills won't be super good. I am good with wood work though. I love the idea of four to 6 of the 6.5"s. My only question is.. would that give more bass than dual 12"s or dual 10"s? maybe even four 8"s?

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol well I'm only 16 so my fabrication skills won't be super good. I am good with wood work though. I love the idea of four to 6 of the 6.5"s. My only question is.. would that give more bass than dual 12"s or dual 10"s? maybe even four 8"s?
Awww...... don't sell yourself short bro, if you wanna fiberglass, we can FaceTime or whatever and figure it out.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't have enough internal airspace available to properly do a pair of 10" or 12" in a vented enclosure....

best97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You don't have enough internal airspace available to properly do a pair of 10" or 12" in a vented enclosure....
Ahhh.. okay sounds like we are doing 6.5"s or 8"s to me.

Awww...... don't sell yourself short bro, if you wanna fiberglass, we can FaceTime or whatever and figure it out.
Lol, fiberglass isn't super hard just haven't used it a lot.