Best fitting vinyl floor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't installed yet. I layed it in the cab to check it and it layed in pretty good. Has the backing and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
My 2000 came factory with black vinyl, I think it looks good with the blue interior.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put the ACC vinyl I got from Rock Auto in my 99 (GMT800). I laid it out in the sun while I stripped the interior and then put it in. It did take a lot of trimming and a few good warm days for it to fit a little nicer but overall I'm pretty happy with a $120 or so investment in it.

Here is the only picture I took during the install, I had fit the front and was working on the driver side. Now a days I don't have much time for projects so pictures aren't a high priority anymore. I still need to get a decent one with it all back together.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My 2000 came factory with black vinyl, I think it looks good with the blue interior.

That seems really weird to me. My red truck has factory vinyl and it's color matched to the gray interior. Did they really put out mismatched color vinyl floors like that?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
That seems really weird to me. My red truck has factory vinyl and it's color matched to the gray interior. Did they really put out mismatched color vinyl floors like that?
I bought the truck off the original owner. He said it's factory. And he seemed like the type of guy who wouldn't bother changing it.

Truck was one of the weirdest optioned ones I have ever seen. Vinyl floor, push button 4x4, power locks, crank windows, was bench with fold down console but not 60/40 or power. Just seemed thrown together

flyboy1100

Reaction score
thanks for the pics.

my carpet should be here next week, but i won't be able to install it until the following week. interior is out though....