Best fitting vinyl floor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyboy1100

Reaction score
Just got a 94 k2500 and it has blue vinyl flooring with holes in it, so i want to replace it. Who has the best fitting and decently priced replacement flooring?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

white_trash88

Im too drunk to taste that chicken
Reaction score
Just got a 94 k2500 and it has blue vinyl flooring with holes in it, so i want to replace it. Who has the best fitting and decently priced replacement flooring?

Try to find a clean one at a local pick and pull

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC flooring is reasonable and fits well. You have to trim it but that's not hard.

flyboy1100

Reaction score
is it preformed? i have seen a few places that sell it, just not sure if it is all the same or not

edit: just looked at the LMC catalog, not the OEM style stuff I am looking for. I also want Blue

Last edited:

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is it preformed? i have seen a few places that sell it, just not sure if it is all the same or not

edit: just looked at the LMC catalog, not the OEM style stuff I am looking for. I also want Blue

It is preformed, no blue though. If you want blue rubber you might have to go junkyard hunting...

flyboy1100

Reaction score
Rockauto has ACC brand. which after some searching here seems to be Ok, might have to try it out. it's only about 120 shipped..

then again I guess I could get carpet instead with mass vinyl backing to help deaden sounds for about an extra 38.00. hmmm

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ACC is what's sold by LMC or at least it used to be. It's decent, you have to follow the instructions and let it set laid for a couple days before putting it in.

flyboy1100

Reaction score
I have decided on carpet over the vinyl. The PO didn't believe in floor mats and after wearing holes in the floor must still not have used mats.... Plus water i assume just collects in the corners and starts rust?

Just need to decide on carpet or carpet w/ MLV...

flyboy1100

Reaction score
Have any pics?

I already ordered mine from rockauto, but still curious