best amp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
What's the best amp to get to power your door speakers? What are you guys running? Thanks!!

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well there is no such thing as a best amp, use what is rated for your speakers. I am running a psx-300 Kenwood amp, runs 150 watts RMS to each door, my door speakers are 6.5" infinity reference.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just depends your budget and how much power your particular door speakers need.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm running a JBL amp. It is pretty small, and runs fairly cool as well. I ran both front and rear doors on the same channel, for example, driver's side front and rear door are on the right front channel. Passenger's side front and rear door are on the left front channel. This brought the impedance per channel to 2 ohms, so I'm getting 90 watts RMS to speakers rated for 80 RMS, or something like that. Then I bridged the rear output for my sub. 5 speakers + 1 amp = winning. :anitoof:

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm rinning a Linear Power 2.2 on my front component set ... Some where in the neighborhood of 300 to 400 watts to the component set (6.5" driver and tweeter) ...