Bed ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for some photos of ideas of what to do instead of the factory bed. Mine had some hidden rot behind the tail lights that will sooner rather than later result in the tailgate hardware to fall off. The bed is coming off to paint the cab this week anyways and I haven't fully decided on what to do. One idea is to use aluminum diamond plate to cover the top between the frame rails, with saddle style tool boxes on the side, simple truck style fenders over the rear wheels and a gooseneck hitch (which I'll have regardless of what I'm installing. Anybody have pics of something like this or maybe something else interesting?

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Mine is made of wood and just an insert for some storage and to keep the dogs dry, but done in metal would be nice as a utility style bedside:

You must be registered for see images attach

The "holes" all get hinged doors and carpet will cover it all, but it might make a decent pattern to start from.

Hows life in cool pool these days?

I don't miss it, although Gander sure sucks......

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's awesome right there^^^^^^

I reallly like that idea. Be great for camping or storage, nice and neat to do shows and stuff, but a camper top or leak free bed cover would be a must for sure.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the lake is still frozen for one thing lol. Thats a good layout but I'm looking more for ideas regarding replacing the truck bed with another another setup geared for towing