bags...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
well ive been contemplating bags for the longest time and now that funding is starting to look better it is a possibility now. just lookin for opinions and your guys' experience with air ride and also the + and - about them. wondering if i should bag my truck which i could tackle over winter, or just leave it 4/6 and add shackles for a 5/7 drop? heres a pic of what it would look liked bagged done by mean green:
You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I probably wouldnt do it... just going to make people jealous and that isnt nice.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
While I love the idea of the truck being bagged man, I have to ask you, is the truck your baby?? I absolutely love having a bagged truck, but if I could go back, I wouldn't have bagged it. I would have found a project to bag from the start. I wish I would have done that, before cutting into my pride and joy. Then again, if done right to start with, you should have absolutely no regrets. I went through months and months of aggravation with mine because the shop screwed me. Just take your time, do it right from the start, and you'll love it man!
--Josh

RPMGraphics

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i vote bag it, just don't hack it up or try to rush or cut corners. do lots of research & make sure you understand how everything works. if you're not doing the work your self make sure you have the shop or who ever does it, show you where everything is. knowing how everything works & how to fix it is key.

i bagged mine a little over 5 years ago, in my back yard. it's my daily/work truck & i haven't had any problems.
only way i would own a lowered truck is bagged!!!!

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
i vote bag it, just don't hack it up or try to rush or cut corners. do lots of research & make sure you understand how everything works. if you're not doing the work your self make sure you have the shop or who ever does it, show you where everything is. knowing how everything works & how to fix it is key.

i bagged mine a little over 5 years ago, in my back yard. it's my daily/work truck & i haven't had any problems.
only way i would own a lowered truck is bagged!!!!

this...when you ride in a truck bagged the right way..there is no better ride

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I still have a bit of thinking to do cuz this truck is my pride and joy and if i do decide to spend the money and bag it i will do it myself along with my dad whos a damn good mechanic and hes taught me alot about these trucks. Ill forsurely take my time and do everything as perfect as i can cuz i love this truck and dont wanna hack it up. I do have everythin i need to make my 4/6 into a 5/7 drop so i wanna see how that looks first cuz i love the look of a super low static truck. If that doesnt turn my crank then i think ill forsure spend the money and bag it, love the look of a slammed static but also wonder what it feels like to cruise an inch off the ground

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wouldn't bag a daily, unless you have really deep pockets and can have it done absolutely right the first time. that being said, if you do bag it, its not gonna be enough and you will wish you body dropped it. its a cause and effect thing from bagging, there is nothing you can do about it. if it were me, id buy a busted farm truck to bag, that way you can get the custom bug out and still ride clean while you build a dream.

its never enough to just bag it...

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
thanks for your input man i totally understand what your saying. this truck isnt a daily, it only gets to see sunny summer days and doesnt get driven in the winter cuz winters here in canada SUCK!! but thats the issue i had with bagging, im scared that when its done that id wanna body it the have to strip it all down again. but on second thought i dont think id wanna body it cuz my rockers would get beat to ****. i have a good idea of what would need to be done in order to bag it the right way, but man having a static truck is just so much simpler lol