bags...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Honestly Man I would just leave it static. Id love to bag my truck aswell, But i wont. Like Josh said You start cutting up your baby. I love a nice clean, practical static dropped truck.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man I vote for laying it out, just make sure it's done right you will have no regrets!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
My rockers are doing just fine :)
Shhh!! Im tryin to talk myself out of body dropping it!
Honestly Man I would just leave it static. Id love to bag my truck aswell, But i wont. Like Josh said You start cutting up your baby. I love a nice clean, practical static dropped truck.
Yeah thats what im afraid of. Id hate to just cut up my truck and then say damn i shoulda kept it static. I love slammed static trucks nothin beats a super low chevy!! I dunno maybe im just goin through some kinda air ride phase, but im gonna see what the 5/7 drop looks like and ill go from there. I just love the simplicity of a nice low static drop.

I say leave it static, looks sick the way it is.
Thanks man, yeah i think static is how its gonna be for awhile

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you will soon find out that 5/7 drop is a pain.. i have a hard time going places.. wish i could hit the air sometimes so i wouldnt hit so much **** going into places..

so my vote is bag it!! just do it right.. air ride tech. has some nice bolt on kits and there made to handle also

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id say bag it.i bagged my tahoe on 24's as my daily.and love cruising low to the ground all day.and once im bodydropped over the winter ill be even more happy

Reaction score
Bag and body it.... as mentioned, static limits capabilities.. when you can just flip a switch and go over crap. Also mine is a daily and i love it.. I still use mine as a truck also. Static limits loads you can carry and bottoms out with weight really easily.. Ive carried my riding mower and a dirt bike together in my bed and not a single bit of drop in height from it.. last week i filled my bed front to back and flush to the top with freaken bricks while it was aired out. flipped the switch and it bounced up like the bed was empty. just do it right.. you wont regret it man...lol I say body it cause also as mentioned, you will want to after its bagged.. There are tons of builds on sites you can look thru and get ideas and also help. I recommend this one personally.. GMT400! :rocking: