Back in my first gmt400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I traded my 97 Yukon couple years back.. it was kind of stock.. it had cat back, debadge, nbs 20s etc when I let her go.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is her today..
You must be registered for see images

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The guy I gave her two lives a couple hours away and he owns a shop called KrazyKustoms.. hes sent me pictures throughout the progression of this beast and I always told him that I had dibs if he decided to het rid of it.. well yesterday he sent me a text and asked if I would be interested in a trade on my pickup.. need less to say I hit the highway immediately after I hung up the phone.

He has sunk about 18k into it in the last couple years.. 8k stereo.. 6" suspension with 3" bl with 2" leveling kit.. black 20x12 fuel octane wheels 38x15x20 kumho venture.. there brand new couple weeks old.. full exhaust eith headers, chip, 4.56 gears yadayada

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Bad ***! What did you trade for it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Boys, yeah the white Silverado is what I traded. He was looking for a pickup to build up so it worked out good for the both of us.