AZ members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Well....my truck just went into the body shop on Tuesday afternoon to get the damage fixed (see thread). It SHOULD be done by next Friday. If it is we could get together somewhere on Saturday or Sunday (17/18). Sunday might work better for me but I'm not going to be picky.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Any word on a meet? I wont be able to take my truck unfortunately but i will roll the whole way to tucson in the blazer

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see this until today. We're finishing up an exercise an will be off of 12 hr shifts at the end of the week. Don't know what weekend works best for you???

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know summer isn't the best season for such events, but we should all do a little research on upcoming car shows in Tucson, Casa Grande, and the Phoenix area. Have been to events in all three areas in the past and would make great venues for us to meet up. Or at a ******* in a few weeks. Haha. Would be cool to meet some new friends (that drive the best trucks ever made)... Thoughts???

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
As you can see we've been wanting to do this for some time, and I know I've been guilty of not setting something in concrete....

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No worries, it's tough with everyone's schedules. Any Phoenix area guys do Pavillions in Scottsdale ever? Haven't been in years, but that would be a good launch pad for planning other things to include the other guys from around the state. In no hurry, anyhow...