Are these lights any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No idea, but judging by the price on both I wouldn't expect a whole lot. Also those smoked housings are definitely going to cut down on your light output.

fmxr47

Reaction score
I have the led turn signals and they are nice but the driver side on mine were wired back wards so the brig signal light was my running light and you never noticed it flash until I rewired

Chevy1500

Reaction score
They look similar to the ones I bought for my truck. Got mine from VIPMotoz on eBay. Quality is passable but they look pretty sharp on the truck. If you get them I would suggest sealing all of the edges of everything otherwise they might fog. Also, do everything you can to re-use the stock headlight mounting plate. Ive yet to find an aftermarket one that is even close to decent. One bump and they break.
In regards to the black headlight housing, mine are black chrome, which are not perfect but they were twice as bright as the faded stock ones I replaced.

attachment.php

Kyle

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look similar to the ones I bought for my truck. Got mine from VIPMotoz on eBay. Quality is passable but they look pretty sharp on the truck. If you get them I would suggest sealing all of the edges of everything otherwise they might fog. Also, do everything you can to re-use the stock headlight mounting plate. Ive yet to find an aftermarket one that is even close to decent. One bump and they break.
In regards to the black headlight housing, mine are black chrome, which are not perfect but they were twice as bright as the faded stock ones I replaced.

attachment.php

Kyle

I just bought that exact set up lol