"Anything a GM can do......FAIL!!!"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is a pic of a Toyota who tried to help my friends haul firewood, my buddy Jason who owns a 1979 GMC 3/4 ton 4wd, and Ted who drove a 1993 Chevy K1500
4wd RCLB (with 3 shocks). The import owner loaded up on "green" poplar and said his trucks final words "Anything a GM can do.....

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
How did it to that from a load of wood?

there is a recall on those frames, they had a rot issue just behind the cab and toyota for a while was paying 150% of pristine blue book value to buy them back, my brother had a 98 and 2 years ago they gave him 12k for it with 300k miles on it and beat from being a drywaller, they switched to putting a whole new frame and suspension under them not long after that, one of our other drywallers got a 2000 from a buddy who got the dealer frame swap.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
there is a recall on those frames, they had a rot issue just behind the cab and toyota for a while was paying 150% of pristine blue book value to buy them back, my brother had a 98 and 2 years ago they gave him 12k for it with 300k miles on it and beat from being a drywaller, they switched to putting a whole new frame and suspension under them not long after that, one of our other drywallers got a 2000 from a buddy who got the dealer frame swap.

Interesting!!! I would think if the frame broke with a load of wood in it, it would have buckled down instead of up............know what I mean? Unless all the load was behind the axle.