Anybody have Pictures of a just a 3 inch body lift on 35's or 36's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DISTURBINGTHEPEACE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I my truck isn't a street princess an I wouldn't say I beat on it but lately my luck has been really bad Heres just a few pictures of my truck iknow im new on here.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Thanks man its come a long way on minimum wage. 16x8 Raceline raptors Summit $530

I know how the minimum wage thing goes. Its tough, but it looks like your doing a damn good job at spending your money. Its not 'over done'. I really think some sort of lift, even if it is only a body lift, would really pull your truck together. This picture makes me want to black my truck out.

attachment.php

DISTURBINGTHEPEACE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love this truck it changed my life

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
May i ask, how far out do your tires stick? I want to get some new rims, that will make my tires stick out a bit. I see on summit they have a 4.5" backspacing.

DISTURBINGTHEPEACE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will tell you the whole story haha so ever since I was old enough to talk ive wanted a black chevrolet truck. My mom had a 99 suburban when and my Dad had a 2000 Silverado I got so used to drivin the suburban I loved that thing but I wanted a pickup. So one day I seen this ole girl sittin infront of the Winn-Dixie I became attached to it he wanted 8000 talked him down to 6300 it had 80,000 miles on it. Bought it three days later Had a little decal my uncle made on there it was crooked looked kinda dumb then I got it blown up threw my all time favorite colors on it.first pay check I got I put in a Jvc stereo and got true dual flowmaster 40's.Next I got my Mickeythompsons After that the bedliner came then I got the black diamond plate trim and tool box. 15% tint. replaced water pump, AC , Flex plate, Painted my bumpers and grille,Straight pipes and wheels and here I am. But the only difference is I lost that job I had that got me all that.old decal
add for it that I found after I bought it
Birthday I got my license

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
You should start a build thread man! Id be interested i seeing wheres it came from, and the path it takes.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Follow this link. On the top left, just click post a new thread. Put in your title. Then add all the info and pictures! I like em in order, so i can tell what it started like, and what it looks like now, but that's not a requirement. The members truck section gets a lot of views, so you should get a lot of comments/questions about your truck in there.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?28-Member-Trucks