another what hits, what fits thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Nope... 305's on 16x10's. I'll get some pics next time I see him at the fire station.

Edit: Correction... I misread your post. My bad. 285's look great on stock trucks tho IMO. I had some before my lift.

They look great, just too close to the front bumper for me. And since my truck is stock with only a slight crank to be level, I think the 285's will do just fine.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I may have the wife talked into letting me get new rims with some of the tax return. I'm liking the look of these, But I don't know if these will push the tires out too far and cause a rub. I plan on getting a set of 285's with a nice luggy pattern, no lift, but it is cranked level. I might be able to go a little bit more and throw a 1" block in the rear.

Will these cause an issue??

You must be registered for see images attach

Wheel Diameter:16 in.

Wheel Width (in):8.000 in.

Backspacing (in):4.000 in.

Offset:-12.00mm

Lug Nut Seat Style:Conical seat - 60 degree

Hub Centric:No

Center Bore Diameter (in):4.250 in.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so, digging up an old thread.

Anyone actually running the 285/75/17 on nbs wheels? I'd really like a picture if possible

James_1998

Reaction score
I am running 285/75-17 nitto trail grapplers on 17" nnbs steel wheels, mine came level from the factory and now has a 2" crank.