Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Duals

Votes: 46 54.1%
  • Dumped

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pictures aren't the best but mine are 45'd with slant cut rolled 3" stainless tips. They exit before the shackle flip between the leaf spring and the box.
Exhaust:
ceramic coated mid length hearders 3" collector
flowmaster stainless steel 2.5" U-Fit kit
stainless x-pipe
2.5" flex pipes
Flowmaster super 44 mufflers (center in/out)
3"x12" stainless tips
You must be registered for see images attach

just a little sound clip:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hey guys, can I get some more pics of 45 degrees out the side? Thanks

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I'm about to purchase a flowmaster series muffler for my truck!! They sound so sick, you better upload a clip of yours when you get it... :head3:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm about to purchase a flowmaster series muffler for my truck!! They sound so sick, you better upload a clip of yours when you get it... :head3:

How are you going to run it? Dual, single, dumped, etc...

bobfig

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

take a look at spintech mufflers. they are soo much better then flow masters and for about the same price.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Ive been over thinking this exhaust thing for a while and need some clarification currently I have LT's into an h pipe duel thrush welded mufflers then y-piped into a single 3" and dumped. still has a little drone and would like to get the exhaust out from under the truck, but still want a good sound. would there be a huge decibel diffrence if i ran duals over the axle out of each side versus if i ran a single 3" tailpipe over the axle? The 3" would have a 4.5" tip not sure if i would run tips on the duals.