And so it begins.... Riders '89 GMC K3500 ECLB build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Nice project! i have to repaint my uncles trcuk next week, Same thing! dawm things are long! Looks sweet. My uncles is Green though, really nice color ! Cant wait to see upgrades!

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Its almost always the faulty soldiering on the pulse board causing any wiper problems on theses truck. Great pics man, already one of my favorite build threads!!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
lol lil bit of flex in that chassis!

Just a bit...gotta love the long flexy trucks lmao

Nice project! i have to repaint my uncles trcuk next week, Same thing! dawm things are long! Looks sweet. My uncles is Green though, really nice color ! Cant wait to see upgrades!

Thanks man! Can ya post some pics of your uncles truck once its painted? Im debating a color change with this one.

Its almost always the faulty soldiering on the pulse board causing any wiper problems on theses truck. Great pics man, already one of my favorite build threads!!

Thanks for the heads up! will def take a look at it. What its doing is low will work if i hold the stalk but stops as soon as i let go. I will be posting some more pics in a few minutes. Got some pics of it with my K1500.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Here are some more pics from today. I played with them a bit on my editing program to get rid of as much sun glare as i could plus i played with some settings on my camera.

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Current milage on the chassis

and a couple interior pics

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Is that miles or kilometers?

Kilometers my Diesel is around the same amount as well. Both trucks are on their second engines. The Diesel has a rebuilt 4L80E in it and if i keep the K3500 long enough it will get a rebuilt TH 400 most likely with a RV or Towing type shift kit. And i may eventually pick up a new 350 short block for this and rebuild the heads to go onto that along with a RV cam and possibly an edelbrock intake to give it a bit more grunt. The thing im trying to figure out atm is which grille im going with. Either a brand new version of the current one or a 94+ GMC or Chevy work truck grille

The current grille

94+ GMC base model grille

You must be registered for see images attach

94+ Chevy W/T grille

You must be registered for see images attach