AM92's 98 K1500 "Elsie" Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is looking great!

Where did you get the headlights... did they fit in ok?

I need a set like that... looks killer..

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man the truck is looking great! I think it looks good with the molding but without it, it does look a lot cleaner. Dirty has a point though.. they do look more work truckish when the truck is closer to stock, but like the trucks Eric posted that are a little more custom... HOT DAMN! I love it!

And not to push your thread off course but anyone know the specs on the first one Eric posted (the one below)?

Heres some motivation for you bud
You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man the truck is looking great! I think it looks good with the molding but without it, it does look a lot cleaner. Dirty has a point though.. they do look more work truckish when the truck is closer to stock, but like the trucks Eric posted that are a little more custom... HOT DAMN! I love it!

And not to push your thread off course but anyone know the specs on the first one Eric posted (the one below)?

COUGH DEMOLD COUGH

anyways :lol: the specs are 3" with body block and crank on 315's

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man, truck is looking great! I love that color matched grill and those black housing headlights!. Where did you pick up those headlights, ive been looking for sum just like that.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Truck is looking great!

Where did you get the headlights... did they fit in ok?

I need a set like that... looks killer..

Hey man, truck is looking great! I love that color matched grill and those black housing headlights!. Where did you pick up those headlights, ive been looking for sum just like that.

headlights are from ebay and they look and fit great. JParker had them on his trucks first and turned me on to them http://www.ebay.com/itm/280861498971?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Ordered bolts and body bushings today. Body lift will be going on as soon as they show up, should be about 2 weeks