Alternator/PS bracket wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
PP recieved ..will ship tomorrow US mail Thank you.

And i did get 2nd pm for same part (i have several of these)...Sent pm back for it also..Thanks

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Erick, to give you some insight why we were after these brackets.... the 88-89 models have a different alt/ps bracket set up than the other years (you probably know this..). The Engine Driven Compressor brackets that are commonly made for the TBI trucks are built off of the 90-94 style brackets... JMIG and I are 88-89 models.

thanks again!

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep lose the 1 piece steel stamped bracket that cracks by p/s pump .. I hate that setup..

I have at least 20 complete serpintine belt setups here...building new storage building so i can get all same and like parts in one spot.

I cant help it I whord 88-98 chevy truck parts..I dont know why....LOL

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Yep lose the 1 piece steel stamped bracket that cracks by p/s pump .. I hate that setup..

I have at least 20 complete serpintine belt setups here...building new storage building so i can get all same and like parts in one spot.

I cant help it I whord 88-98 chevy truck parts..I dont know why....LOL

i hope i have a package in the mailbox today.. gonna have to do my OBS parts shopping with you for the next purchase.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i hope i have a package in the mailbox today.. gonna have to do my OBS parts shopping with you for the next purchase.

I have plenty of parts leftover from rebuild's here...Thank you...here is my 94 RCS with 97 vortec 5speed 22 mpg 3.42 posi rear..its build from all used parts from wrecks..

You must be registered for see images attach

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I have plenty of parts leftover from rebuild's here...Thank you...here is my 94 RCS with 97 vortec 5speed 22 mpg 3.42 posi rear..its build from all used parts from wrecks..

You must be registered for see images attach

nice truck!

i received the brackets and bolts in the mail Friday, and wanted to say thanks again. I would have posted earlier, but i've been busy taking my truck to ohio to get some work done.. Now my EDC install will take place very soon.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Erick I just got mine! Thanks again this will make mounting the 210 a whole lot easier.