Alternator/PS bracket wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
wanting to buy alternator / power steering bracket WITH BOLTS from a 90-94 4.3/5.0/5.7 engine.

i could get this locally, but it would involve having to take off work... if you have one, send me a message or message me on FB if i don't reply on here. I try to stay active with my posts..but sometimes life happens.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i could probably find one saterday depending if i can knock the power steering pump off that is. ill see what i can find saturday and get back with ya.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
i could probably find one saterday depending if i can knock the power steering pump off that is. ill see what i can find saturday and get back with ya.

Getting the pump off requires a pulley puller and removing the rear bracket off of the back of the pump, block, and exhaust manifold. A fair amount of work. (especially with the engine in the truck)

Just an FYI

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Getting the pump off requires a pulley puller and removing the rear bracket off of the back of the pump, block, and exhaust manifold. A fair amount of work. (especially with the engine in the truck)

Just an FYI

:word: also you have to take the power steering pump off to get the bracket off the engine, there is a bolt behind the pump.

also i think 1995 is the same.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Ya I noticed that on one that almost had one off as well lol that one bolt behind pump. :( ill pass since I don't have a puller.