Trying to find Alternator/PS pump bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

movietvet

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
@Caman96 found that on ebay and when he recommended it, you went to it and clicked on it. There are several of them at ebay. I would almost bet you that the shop down the road would charge more. I could be wrong though.

At ebay, I ask for discounts all the time. I get ASE Tech and veteran discounts. All they can do is say no.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Caman96 found that on ebay and when he recommended it, you went to it and clicked on it. There are several of them at ebay. I would almost bet you that the shop down the road would charge more. I could be wrong though.

At ebay, I ask for discounts all the time. I get ASE Tech and veteran discounts. All they can do is say no.
Yes, like this one. Different part number, but note the supersessions below.
You must be registered for see images attach

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am trying to find an alternator/PS pump bracket for a 94 350TBI GM Part# 10233233. I have searched pretty well and have only come across a few rough examples on eBay.

The left(pass) Alternator ear cracked off on mine.

You must be registered for see images attach
Have you found a replacement? If not, I can get one at a local PNP and ship it to you.

Deancr11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry fellers have been swamped but have one here in my grubby little paws. If you want it pay for shipping and I'll send it to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_133843068.jpg
    IMG_20240216_133843068.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 6