All around budget sound setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, I threw another pull starter on it and it rolls out....had to gear the output shaft down by a 150:1 gear ratio.

I'm not 100% sure what I'd do with the box to be honest....I'll ask around and see if anyone needs an underseat setup.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I threw another pull starter on it and it rolls out....had to gear the output shaft down by a 150:1 gear ratio.

I'm not 100% sure what I'd do with the box to be honest....I'll ask around and see if anyone needs an underseat setup.

Good! I'm glad its being put to good use. Back when I used to be more into the hobby those Axial engines were pretty torquey iirc.

And thanks for checking on the box. They are so cheap that I don't expect to make any money, but I like knowing that it is being used my someone else. I can't really find anyone local that wants it either.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hell i guess I could put it in my work truck....it's a diesel so a little more rattle wont hurt eh? :p

whatcha think about 50bucks for both plus s/h? If you're good to go, gimme a s/h quote....also if you prefer a full interior led kit as trade, just holler.

flyboy1294

Pro basket weaver
Reaction score
Sorry it took me a while to reply. 14 hour days are brutal.

Make it $60 and we have a deal!

xfactor001

Reaction score
Hey, sorry if I'm resurrecting a dead thread, but I'd check out Sonicelectronix.com. Same components as Crutchfield, but much cheaper.