Alarm Systems and Theft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It is just a breaker wired in that unless it is switched the wire isn't "connected". Those are not that hard for a real car thief to find. After working as an inspector and getting in 30+ random vehicles a day you learn where they all are and it is usually something to do with the lights, high beams, blinker, lights on, hazards, brakes, washers, cruise control button. The switch under the seat is also not a good plan either that is the second place they will look right after under the dash.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ohh I already know an amazing hiding spot in my truck...Not sure if others with the actual center console have this but the cd holder/cup holder at the front of the console is removable..You could have a switch mounted at the bottom there and I'm sorry but the average guy who doesn't know these trucks wouldn't find that in any sort of a hurry.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I have the flow through console in my nbs and the cupholder/change tray thing pops out and underneath it is a pretty decent sized area. Back when me and my ex were together I would throw my dip in there if she was in the truck, she didn't like me doing it so I wouldn't do it around her or tell her I did it. Also perfect for open containers while in transport.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Funny you bring that up when I first started dipping (I actually started chewing then dip) but I had the same exact scenario when I was 18 I would hide all my old chew bags under there and somehow my parents found them :nono: I still have no idea how but one day I took my gf's friend home and she somehow popped it up and was like what's this I knew she would tell my gf and she distracted me so bad I rear ended this girl in front me leaving school that day...Well the wreck distracted her let's say that so the gf never found out but I still have kept my CD player faces under there or anything I really wanted to hide. I used to smoke weed alot in highschool too and I had these super tight seat covers that were purrrrrfect for hiding a bag in the side of...No way you could tell it was there or would think to look in it. Also the back bench seat folds forwards and is PERFECTLY wide just enough to fit a 12 or 18 pack of beer...Then it has the floor jack there on the floor so if the cops were searching there's no way to know it's back there without physically searching the truck :gr_grin: Oh how I miss those days.