Alarm Systems and Theft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Griffin you live in Memphis which is the 2nd worst town to live in crime wish..based off crimes committed and the population..that means get it working!! Lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Griffin you live in Memphis which is the 2nd worst town to live in crime wish..based off crimes committed and the population..that means get it working!! Lol

Are you basing this off of the thing on yahoo? Because they said Lubbock was like number 6, come on have you ever been to Lubbock they are probably basing their statistics there off of underage drinking by all the frat boys.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LoL whether it was yahoo or not he couldn't be more correct about Memphis. We are just as bad as any other major city Houston, Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta... I promise our numbers are just as high.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
O ya I don't doubt that, when I was a freshman in high school my lacrosse team went and played a game in memphis, needless to say the rebel flag stickers we all had on the back of our helmets were not appreciated. Every time I have gone there I have been scared for my life at least once.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LoL well I dunno you can def rock the rebel flag butyou gotta watch where the **** you are that's for sure. There's a reason we're on 48hours...The mayor took Memphis off that show so it wouldn't make us "look bad" as if no one knows unless they watch that show :nono: Used to be a great city till they took over.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
We played 13 games that season and the only time we saw black player was in memphis and they only had one white kid. We didn't think about it until we were already on the field.

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
What do you mean, "they"?
You must be registered for see images attach

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Best thing i have seen Is a switch under the drivers seat that disconnects the wire that goes to the starter soleniod. or make the switch something really oubvious, a girl i lived with in college had an old pathfinder where you had to turn on the lights before you could start it. she just left the keys in it all the time :shrug: