Alarm Systems and Theft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Surgeon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how a long dead thread popped up...

Killswitch on the fuel pump prevented the theft, but not damage to my parents Cutlass Ciera. Jerk even left his cell phone but it was not enough evidence for the police to care.

My two truck have gears requiring rowing. Simple antitheft device. Most tik tok gangs wouldn't know how to operate a stick. But I would feel good with a simple well concealed kill switch.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I like how a long dead thread popped up...

Killswitch on the fuel pump prevented the theft, but not damage to my parents Cutlass Ciera. Jerk even left his cell phone but it was not enough evidence for the police to care.

My two truck have gears requiring rowing. Simple antitheft device. Most tik tok gangs wouldn't know how to operate a stick. But I would feel good with a simple well concealed kill switch.
The best place to hide a kill switch is anywhere you haven't seen described on the internet. Thieves can look up stuff on the web, too..

Richard