Added some new stuff to the truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck still need's paint and those fugly hook's removed from the sides, but it came a bit farther since this spring, tint, hood, fog light's, inserts, diff covers, dual shock, rim's, tow mirror's etc. Onto some pic's.
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
So sexy.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thans guys! i really appreciate the comment's. We all have badass group of guy's on this site and really appreciate the good ideas and stuff you guy's are doing. Draggin95, i have dreams about your truck finished up like in your sig! That thing's gonna be amazing.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Impressive! Now the real question...whats in store for next spring?!?

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Over the winter it's getting freshly painted and mirrors and handle's colormatched also a nbs rear bumper, going to american force 20x12 reccon ss wheel's and 38x13.50 toyo mt. For engine mod's i may do a 6.0 swap with some type of forced induction custom built long tube's and im going to redo the seat's and want to do the nbs stereo controls on the steering wheel.