Actually an '800 owner, but . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maine_Train

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations.:wave:
I've got an '04 Silverado now, with a Fisher snowplow on it, but I figured this was the place to ask for info on identifying a certain truck.

After Googling-up Greg's capsule history on the '400, I joined up here to try and find more info on the truck used by a couple of guys who have been stealing from my employer. I have seven photos of the rear of the truck, but can't see much detail because it was 11:30 at night when they were loading up their truck with our stuff.
The eighth photo from that "visit" is kind of a ¾-view of the driver's side. Not enough detail to narrow down the year of the truck by the mirrors, etc., but I know more about it now than when I first saw the pics on the 25th. Greg has given me a bunch of good info, and some guys on another forum are helping, too.

It might have two trailer hitch balls on the back bumper, which could make it easier to spot if this crew was out prowling around, but just makes the license plate that much harder to read in the photos. :banghead:

Wow, this place has some excellent smilies. :cool:

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A very unusual request for sure. Hope we can help.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahah oh if you got a video of that it would be great! youll have to send it to most daring thats on tru tv with the dumbest criminals hahaha