Aaaand I bought another one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Here's a pic of all the spare parts I got with it, a few are parts needed to reasseble everything, but most is extra. During the whole painting process, my dog Lily stood guard and kept a keen eye on the neighbor's activities.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Also came with a lighted visor and a bug shield, and aside from thatI got some front turn signal and taillight blackout covers, and with the General Lee style rims from my 01, I think it will look pretty badass!

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Also came with a lighted visor and a bug shield, and aside from thatI got some front turn signal and taillight blackout covers, and with the General Lee style rims from my 01, I think it will look pretty badass!

And do sweet burnouts

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Oh I will! Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice out as today, so I hope to have it all painted by dark. Then I can reassemble and work out the other small bugs

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Went out and looked at the paint this morning, it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, I can still actually see the different layers in the door from before the primer, but i'm going to give it at least 2 coats total so hopefully it will turn out better tonight!