99 Suburban LT K1500 - Slow build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
They are bright as hell. 2700 lumens per I believe, which is more than 2x the light of a regular hi-beam bulb. Paired with a HD 4-Hi harness, its more than enough light for any driving, and with the hi's on too... its ridiculous.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Few items came in today:

You must be registered for see images attach

Although this is very unusual to me... raise ports on the flange?

Guess it's normal, first for me though. I already have shipment confirmation for my black bear tune, and my dynomax ultraflow and 3" to 4.5" rolled edge tip is in the mail too.
Now to find out the best piping kit - still havent decided on a universal kit, or order dynomax 3" tailpipe and intermediate pipe specifically for this truck and modding it.

Everything should be going on the following weekend.

Last edited:

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know how you like the flowtech performance headers. Might want to upgrade from stock if I end up keeping my truck.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Got my tip in :)

98sierra4x4

OBSession
Reaction score
That is one bad*** suburban! I think some smoked corner lights would look great on it and a color matched grill/bumper. Keep up the good work!

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll be getting LED tails and putting LEDs in the corners later this year, and will smoke them then.

I want to get a few other things done, too. Should change the look to be cleaner and more aggressive.

Last edited: