'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thanks! I used plastidip for it. Got the idea from the 2015 trucks that have black around the edges like that.

Sent from my SM-S766C using Tapatalk

Oh that's a really good idea. Are you going to actually use tint or vht or anything instead of plasti dip?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh that's a really good idea. Are you going to actually use tint or vht or anything instead of plasti dip?
I may later on. The plastidip has been on the front corners for almost a year amd hasnt peeled or anything yet.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally finished my escalade/denali console swap with the floor shifter for 4x4.
You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And put a 93-01 trans am chime in it so it doesnt have that annoying constant buzzing.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want a center console like that so bad... the cup holders in our trucks are horrible.
Thats the main reason i got it. Got tired of my coffee cup tipping over and spilling with the slightest curve. Plus the lid locks but i dont have the key haha.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only $20 for console, sub, and amp at the pull a part too!

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And put a 93-01 trans am chime in it so it doesnt have that annoying constant buzzing.

that's an awesome idea. I pulled mine out because it was driving me crazy. But after I left the lights on, and killed my battery two days in a row, I put it back in. But I put foam over the holes, and wrapped a bunch of electrical tape around it, so at least now it's quieter.

By the way, I'm really liking his you did that center console, with the transfer case floor shifter. Looks great

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that's an awesome idea. I pulled mine out because it was driving me crazy. But after I left the lights on, and killed my battery two days in a row, I put it back in. But I put foam over the holes, and wrapped a bunch of electrical tape around it, so at least now it's quieter.

By the way, I'm really liking his you did that center console, with the transfer case floor shifter. Looks great
Thank you! It took a good 4 months to find the nbs shifter but i got lucky yesterday. And ill put up a buzzer video too. Guy let me have it for nothing!