98 Z71 first pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walkeraviator

Reaction score
Finally got the truck cleaned up and the bed cover removed. Thought I would share a picture of my new ride.

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Wow looks clean as heII

sent from my outdated S3

Walkeraviator

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. It is in exceptional condition. My Dad bought it new in 98. It has been babied and garage kept its whole life. He decided to by this:

So I bought the 98 for $4k. 190k miles. Front suspension, rear axles, brakes are all new. The tranny is a factory new one that still has some warranty left. The motor is all original but runs like a champ.

My plans:

Tint front door windows
LED tails
Black out headlights/corners
New GMC wheels.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. It is in exceptional condition. My Dad bought it new in 98. It has been babied and garage kept its whole life. He decided to by this:

So I bought the 98 for $4k. 190k miles. Front suspension, rear axles, brakes are all new. The tranny is a factory new one that still has some warranty left. The motor is all original but runs like a champ.

My plans:

Tint front door windows
LED tails
Black out headlights/corners
New GMC wheels.

Thats awesome the things i would do for a black one in that condition! His new truck is sick as well

sent from my outdated S3

Walkeraviator

Reaction score
Here are a few more

Interior is in super great shape fir 190k