'98 Silverado Z71 "Town Pickup"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
That's a good tradition to pass down. I'm not into amps and huge speakers either, I spent less than 250 on all of it, with the head unit being a used pioneer single din with Bluetooth and an external mic, which I bought from a member of this site.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Exhaust is on. Should have just bought some mandrel U's and did a full custom job. It's done, and what I wanted. Hardly noticeable in the cab, nice and throaty in the back, but not loud.

Also put the matching tailgate cap on to clean up the look. For whatever reason the PO just put on bed rail covers.

Pictures to come in a day or so.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
pics as promised.

the more i look at this pickup, the more stock looking i want it too stay. window tint, pin stripe, bed liner, hitch, and audio will be the next step. then it will be new style 18" z71 wheels, or some 16" eagle alloy 185's, ar baja's, ion 171, mt classic III's etc.

You must be registered for see images attach

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
clean and not covered in dust...rare...well the not covered in dust part.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
didn't get anything done on the pickup except use it to haul wheels and tires this weekend. i cleaned up the wheels on my z28 and then put on new tires. hadn't driven the car since october, so it was a nice break from the norm. nothing like 4th gear rubber!

slick96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Looks just like mine. It's hard to beat a clean stock 400. I see you are in Kansas. I might be interested in your factory rim if you want to part with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Beautiful truck! Looks just like mine. It's hard to beat a clean stock 400. I see you are in Kansas. I might be interested in your factory rim if you want to part with them.

Eventually they will be going by the wayside. Maybe sooner rather than later. The Michelin tires have really good tread, so unless I can sell both at the same time, I'll just wear them out first!(the tires that is)

Just ordered a "hidden hitch" for the pickup. Cat III Curt brand.