'98 Silverado Z71 "Town Pickup"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
picked up the tires/wheels friday night. they measure brand new.

painted the bowties on the center caps red to match the rest of the theme on the pickup. i really went back and forth on these wheels, i've only seen them on 2 other gmt400s and one was a rcsb and the other was an ecss, and both were in pictures. i'm very pleased, keeps the "stock" gm look, but has a nice update and fills the fenders well.

You must be registered for see images attach

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Nothing super awesome to report...yet. I did borrow an idea from a black crewcab dually. Spent some time today to do some more maitenance. Oil change, drop the 2nd batch out of the tranny pan, and rotated the tires.

Was thinking of selling the pickup, even listed it for about 3 or 4 days...then came to the realization that I just need to build it into my ideal pickup. I always wanted a Z71 ECSB when I was in high school, soooo why not take the win! I would have ordered mine with blue interior and F44 suspension, however.