98 Silverado Z71 "KI//ER"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
you should really get some bushwacker pocket flares and color match them to the peuter you have below your trim/molding

Planed on some color matched flares. Are the pocket flares the ones that stick out further then the oem style flares? Also since I haven't updated my build thread in forever re tinted my tails, and tinted my windows:
You must be registered for see images

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I need to do that to my tails... Haha. Looks great like usual!
thanks man, and they are easy to do! If you have any questions when you do yours let me know!

Tails look ****! I prefer the ones that have a more "square" board of LEDs but yours look great on your truck! Especially tinted.

Thanks man, I chose these led's because it flowed good with my light bar in the rear :D

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Planed on some color matched flares. Are the pocket flares the ones that stick out further then the oem style flares? Also since I haven't updated my build thread in forever re tinted my tails, and tinted my windows:

Yes. Bigger than stock flares on your truck = REAL NICE.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
New possible direction :D