98 Silverado Z71 "KI//ER"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm using the black oem looking flares off of ebay... they fit great... look good too IMO... no fading, had them on a year.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I'm using the black oem looking flares off of ebay... they fit great... look good too IMO... no fading, had them on a year.

Thanks for the info, do you have a link to the particular ones you purchased?

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn this truck looks :boobs:

love the novakanes!

this is the setup i want on my truck 6 inch lift on 35s, with 20s
what gears are you running with??

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Noone has posted in here for awhile but wow love the truck wish mine looked like that yours and cowl boys

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Noone has posted in here for awhile but wow love the truck wish mine looked like that yours and cowl boys

Ha ha thanks man:) unfortunately there is still a lot to finish on the truck, but I enjoy working on it so I'm ok with that :D

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
What size lift did you get and where do you get those tail lights!

Sorry for the late reply man! I have a pro comp 6 inch lift, and my tail lights are spec d lights I believe. Just type in Philips lumileds tail lights 98 Silverado and it should pull them right up. Keep in mind I tinted my tails also.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
It is a good lookin truck. Any recent photos? Have you done anything with the Z71 decal? I never did out my opinion in, but I like it saying Z71 Off Road better than Z71 4x4, they finally switched back to that for the new generation Silverado.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
It is a good lookin truck. Any recent photos? Have you done anything with the Z71 decal? I never did out my opinion in, but I like it saying Z71 Off Road better than Z71 4x4, they finally switched back to that for the new generation Silverado.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha not much has been done to the truck lately, but this summer should change that with some new paint, a few new goodies :) I need to look into the z71 decals again because summer is soon approaching and I'd like to have all the parts ready for the respray. As for recent pics here are a few from my phone :D
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images