98 GMC K2500 454 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
They work, it's really weird to me that you have 27 degrees of advance at idle, and the same 27 @ 2k... Does Torque not actually read timing on these trucks?

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Hold everything. Found it. ****.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1454105149515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1454105149515.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
All this on a truck that I financed. Damnit!!!!!!!!! F&$%#@*&$$%. Not enough expletives out there to even explain how I feel right now.

Should've bought a Ford.........(you know because head gaskets never go bad on those).

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
All this on a truck that I financed. Damnit!!!!!!!!! F&$%#@*&$$%. Not enough expletives out there to even explain how I feel right now.

Should've bought a Ford.........(you know because head gaskets never go bad on those).
I wish I was on mobile. My signature would say all I have to say on that subject. Either way you're gonna take hit from what you've said. I wonder if you could get enough out of the RCLB by parting it out to pay for the repairs? Or get you that much closer to it. In all honesty, I'd go whichever route loses you the least amount of money.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I wish I was on mobile. My signature would say all I have to say on that subject. Either way you're gonna take hit from what you've said. I wonder if you could get enough out of the RCLB by parting it out to pay for the repairs? Or get you that much closer to it. In all honesty, I'd go whichever route loses you the least amount of money.

I figured I'd get maybe $600 out of that by parting it out. Which is why I put it up for $500 just to save me some time and trouble of tearing it all apart.

I'm looking at doing a voluntary repo on my two quads to free up a little extra $ and get me out from under those payments. Don't want to sell the Suburban as it's my only ride and it's actually running well right now (knock on wood). Don't really have much else to sell that's worth all that much. A few guns and some tools, but I'm not letting those go.