'98 dash to '95 dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I deleted the airbag in one of my track cars in favor for a Sparco Wheel. Had to install a resistor in place of the old airbag to complete the circuit and keep the other bags working. Plus the dash light was annoying. Key to it is finding the right resistor so I didn't blow all the bags. Lol. Idk if you're deleting all your airbags or just the passenger one but I thought this tidbit might be useful if you wanted to keep the other bag ready for deployment.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Well, I did get the dash done the weekend after I posted this thread, sorry if I am breaking the rules resurrecting an old thread, I do apologize. The swap went great, just a simple drop in deal. All I did was unbolt the wiring harness, removed that off of the old dash, put it on the '95's, and put it all back together. Took the whole day to remove the airbag'd one and a half a day to insert the other. My old dash had huge cracks on it, so that's my whole reasoning behind this, and I just don't like the looks of the airbag dash either.