98 6/4 questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go like 3/4 keep some rake and put some fatties on the rear imo

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just what id heard from a few ppl,
a friend of mine actually broke his flip kit on his 06 with 24s and he was talking bout it
like i said idk how true it is

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Belltech and DJM are definitly not the same company, I would also suggest you go 4-6 drop, if you do a 2-4 you will just want 4-6 in a month anyway. I prefer DJM spindles because they don't push the wheel's out a 1/2 in. like the belltech spindle's do, but I like Belltech's flip kit and notch's better, they seem to be better quality and their notch wraps around the frame instead of just mounting on the side like DJM's do. Anyway that just my 2 cent's.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Just a heads up guys, I didn't buy the truck. The truck is still in my Grandma's possession if she ever decides to get rid of it I'll probably pick it up.

HwynB

Reaction score
thats good to hear haha because ive been real real hesitent towards purchasing it. but i do got another question how do you think the ride quality is on a 5/7 drop?