96twodoor's 96 2dr build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
The LED Whisperer™ has been summonsed.

My supplier has those (tinted) lenses in stock & I've thought about buying a set to retro' but I'm reluctant, might sit on them for a while.

°Truckin°

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
The LED Whisperer™ has been summonsed.

My supplier has those (tinted) lenses in stock & I've thought about buying a set to retro' but I'm reluctant, might sit on them for a while.

°Truckin°
He has the corners ?
Looks Awesome Keith. I have a set of those corners but the rare gmc version. But the stem brok on it i have to fix it so I can put them back on my sierra. Also I have a set of those taillight you were talking about. But I cant part with them they are too rare lol. Im loving the door panels. I plan to do mine 2 tone grey. Light grey and dark grey.
I have some all clears ill trade ya :crazy: I tried to find tge gmc version of those corners but no go.
Hey Keith: Rumor has it- there's a guy that would like to retro some LEDs in those corner lights LMAO

Truck looks good bro, I'm really impressed with the door panels.
I think the Denali 'panels I have would look **** with some glass!

Could you tell me anything about them/the process?

Sub'd!! :thumbup:

°Truckin°
No glass here , that top piece is the factory escalade wood grain pieces scuffed and painted

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
He has the corners ?

Yeah, for damn near everything.
But the SOB wants an arm & a leg for GMC (all clear) lenses that I need for my new grill.

No glass here , that top piece is the factory escalade wood grain pieces scuffed and painted

No ****? I thought the Denali/Escalade 'panels were the same :confused:

°Truckin°

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Small update , put the black billet back just to see how I liked it.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love it Keith, only thing I might do is add some contrast with a shiny billet bowtie.