96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
off topic...anyone know if i can change the thread title? my impeccable spelling is driving me nuts when i see it! haha and id like to edit so it says its lifted now!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I love this build. That thing came out awesome, I don't think I'd change a thing you've done so far.
I've been through this entire thread twice lol. Always thought Centurion put together some cool stuff.

I had an '89 F350 Centurion 4x4 conversion for a while. Had a paint job very similar to yours until I had it resprayed, sold it a few years ago.
You must be registered for see images attach

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks boxerpitmix, im loving it so far. cant get tires to balance still. kinda annoying. other than that, the truck it running and driving great. ride is the best out of all of my cars i own. thats a nice looking ford you had. wishing i was in texas like you are now! haha still trying to sell my house in CT and become a refuge! hahaha.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cool. thanks sparky! tyler, the truck has a 6" tuff country bracket lift kit and 37" hum v tires. no crank or body lift.
moderator: can you change my title to say "96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 RCLB, lifted on 37's" please?

sparky24

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
shoot em a PM and you might get lucky

the paint job on that truck is so cool it would def turn my head for sure

Last edited:

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
question for all my gmt400 friends in texas....im trying to move down there. the dfw area, how are the cops down there when it comes to modified cars/trucks/ motorcycles? i have some stuff thats not legal in ct but they never bother me for it here and we do not have inspection. some of the stuff im wondering about....
my truck,
if i tint what windows can i tint and how dark?
if i do a straight pipe from turbo back will i not pass inspection? no soot trap, but its a soot trap not cat.
i doubt my truck will be a problem with the lift but any height restrictions?
my vw,
i have 20%tint all around, will they bust me? once in a blue moon ill have a cop tell me to take it off but no ticket or court date up here.
its lowered, will that be a problem?
i have a 200 cell race cat, will they say its not stock and fail me?
my harley, if one of you dont buy it!,
i have pipes with baffles but no mufflers, do they bust your chopps over that kinda stuff down there?
my 67 buick,
swapped to a 70 455, from what i read that will be okay?
headders and duel exhaust, not cats, will that be okay?
no emissions anything, but i dont think the 70 455 came with any...
my girlfriend has a 80 corvette,
all stock but were about the do headders and side pipes, going to get busted?
about to rip all the emissions stuff off and build a 383 stroker for it, guessing she might be screwed?

what about rust on cars? my door bottoms on my truck have a few holes on it. will i fail inspection?
what if i move to a county with no emissions?

any info would help alot!