96 1 ton Chevy Crew Cab Cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brenan Smith

In need of 97 6.5 diesel wiring schematic help!!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Well i know i havent posted in like 7 months but the crew cab hasnt changed much! Little stuff here and there been so busy with work havent been able to finish my sas and motor swap unfortunatly, i do finally have a shop to complete some things on this project though so hopefully will be getting around to it soon! i will post more recent pics than these tomorrow and the little things ive done and will do soon

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Excellent work! How many miles would you say you put on the sas so far? Any 'gotcha's' that you have learned from the process to help newbies like myself in the future with this?

Brenan Smith

In need of 97 6.5 diesel wiring schematic help!!
Reaction score
Excellent work! How many miles would you say you put on the sas so far? Any 'gotcha's' that you have learned from the process to help newbies like myself in the future with this?
Ive put about 2000 on the solid axle so far and leaf sprung suspension is quite easy to understand really, been into the 4 wheel offroad stuff for a handfull of years now so it wasnt real hard to complete it