95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im looking at tires and need some help..would D or E rated tires be better to run on my truck? Its a half ton and does light towing from time to time

tj stone

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id run Ds. I've pulled 2 bobcats on a gooseneck trailer and the Ds never gave me an issue. In my opinion all Es do is give a rougher ride and there's no real use for them

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id run Ds. I've pulled 2 bobcats on a gooseneck trailer and the Ds never gave me an issue. In my opinion all Es do is give a rougher ride and there's no real use for them

Perfect, thanks for the info man!

Im looking at treadwright tires,cant decide... should I got with 285 guard dogs (measure 33.2) or 305 backbones??

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New Pics!

Took off the toolbox again and also removed the smoker rain guards.
I have a 2wd valence..Who thinks i should put it on?!?!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats what im thinking.. i liked without at first because it made it look like it was lifted more but it looks kinda goofy from the side and exposes the frame rails like you were saying. I have the valence sitting at my house so not like id be out anything to put it on i guess :hmm: