95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
New Pics!

Took off the toolbox again and also removed the smoker rain guards.
I have a 2wd valence..Who thinks i should put it on?!?!

Put it on. Pics. Post pics. Then see....
Truck is looking great as it is, but I think it'd look better with the valence, personally.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man! I agree, it looks like somethings missing. Ill try to get it on today and well see what it looks like.

Also ive been kicking around the idea of getting a billet bowtie and maybe swapping my billet for the more traditional style with narrower bars.. i got the fat bar one on accident. anyone think its worth the hassle of swapping?

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I have always loved the look of your truck. Also, If you buy the thin bar Billet I would be interested in buying your current one...just a heads up

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I don'tknow how I just now found this, but I'm here now...love your truck! I'm going to leave my 4WD valance on when I do my body lift, but I'd like to have access to my tow hooks, you know, just in case

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! Got my valence on today, what do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images attach

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
i like it, as far as tow hooks go, i prefer to just have a single centermount front recovery point

i built a hitch receiver to the front of mine that is part of the front crossmember i welded on for my sas support and the receiver tube ties into the factory ifs lower control arm crossmember, in your case it would be nice to have sometbing like this if you ever needed to get a trailer into a tight space, with a hitch on the front it gives much better control and easier to see what you are doing too.
You must be registered for see images attach

i actually plan on making a winch plate and mount plugs in the front and rear and on my trailer so i can use 1 winch for wherever i may need it

Last edited: