95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! Got my valence on today, what do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks gooood man!

i like it, as far as tow hooks go, i prefer to just have a single centermount front recovery point

i built a hitch receiver to the front of mine that is part of the front crossmember i welded on for my sas support and the receiver tube ties into the factory ifs lower control arm crossmember, in your case it would be nice to have sometbing like this if you ever needed to get a trailer into a tight space, with a hitch on the front it gives much better control and easier to see what you are doing too.
You must be registered for see images attach

i actually plan on making a winch plate and mount plugs in the front and rear and on my trailer so i can use 1 winch for wherever i may need it

I plan on doing a simular front hitch setup but running a sport valence to hide most of it but the center itself.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I like that hitch idea! just maybe not on this truck seeing as its not a mud truck or anything. I still have room to throw the hooks on if im in a pinch so It should all work out. Anyone have opinions on the billet or should I just get the chrome bowtie and call it good enough? Also forgot to mention Im straight piped now hehe

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I personally like the current one... I mean It looks like sh*t (sell me yours cheap) LOL

All seriousness I like the one you have but I have not seen the Thinner bared version

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I like that hitch idea! just maybe not on this truck seeing as its not a mud truck or anything. I still have room to throw the hooks on if im in a pinch so It should all work out. Anyone have opinions on the billet or should I just get the chrome bowtie and call it good enough? Also forgot to mention Im straight piped now hehe

didnt you just have a muffler put on it?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
didnt you just have a muffler put on it?

yeahh haha it wasnt cutting it for me. Idk if my truck came with a really restrictive cat because it was from california or what but it just wasnt loud at all with a muffler on soo I cut the whole works off and dumped it. Sounds perfect now. Not obnoxious at all and looks alot cleaner

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
yeahh haha it wasnt cutting it for me. Idk if my truck came with a really restrictive cat because it was from california or what but it just wasnt loud at all with a muffler on soo I cut the whole works off and dumped it. Sounds perfect now. Not obnoxious at all and looks alot cleaner

o nice why not get a y pipe and run your tail pipes?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o nice why not get a y pipe and run your tail pipes?

thought about it but with my luck they would make it sound **** somehow and than Id be even more money in the hole on my exhaust :lol: I already have $420 into an exhaust that sounded like a *****