95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what i have heard the mud grapplers look mean look mean but thats about all. It kinda depends on what batch of them you get. You could go with Trail glappers, toyo mt's, or maybe some Kuhmo mts which seem to be good tires but this is just from second hand stories.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From what i have heard the mud grapplers look mean look mean but thats about all. It kinda depends on what batch of them you get. You could go with Trail glappers, toyo mt's, or maybe some Kuhmo mts which seem to be good tires but this is just from second hand stories.

Yeah It seems like people have alot of bad things to say about the grapplers (except how they look) so im kinda leaning towards getting a set of toyo mt's or another set of cooper stts :hmm:

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Treadwright guard dogs!

Never heard of that particular tire before, Il check em out!

And guys do you think I should just dump this exhaust before the axle? Its looking kinda ratty especially since they had to patch in some pipe for the new muffler.
You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did some painting this weekend! Repainted mirrors and handles, cupholders, oh **** handle, and a couple door door parts. What do you guys think?